Senior Customer Success Manager – London – up to £60k + Bens
Self-motivated, passionate and ambitious Senior Customer Success Manager required by a leading eCommerce / warehouse management SaaS Solution vendor in London!
Why should I join?
This rapidly expanding global business has seen consistent revenue growth since inception and they have a compelling SaaS based product that helps ecommerce businesses organise and control their fulfilment. With a new Customer Success org just set up, this exciting opportunity will allow you, as Senior Customer Success Manager, to play a key role, working closely with the Head of Customer Success to build and shape the function and customer processes from the ground up!
What are my responsibilities?
As Senior Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for taking ownership of a portfolio of accounts, both high and low-touch, building strong relationships, ensuring satisfaction, managing escalations and ensuring that churn is managed in an efficient and proactive manner. You'll also be involved in a number of other activities including:
• Providing key input to evolve the Customer Success org services, culture and strategy
• Documenting processes and procedures for team members to follow
• Driving product adoption within your portfolio of customers
• Maintaining high levels of Customer Satisfaction / NPS
• Carrying out customer Business Reviews
• Mentoring and coaching junior members of the team
What do I need to be successful?
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you must possess the following skills:
• Strong previous Customer Success experience at a SaaS vendor – you will need to hit the ground running
• Experience of working with a portfolio of c50 accounts of varying size
• Exceptional customer relationship building and management skills
• Excellent analytical, organisational and time management skills
• Proven Customer Satisfaction / NPS Results
Experience in eCommerce, Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) or ERP solutions is desirable.
Based in a fantastic modern work space in London, this amazing opportunity offers a salary up to £60,000 per annum + Private Healthcare + Pension + 25 days holiday. Other perks include free Monday morning breakfast, excellent coffee, free snacks, computer games, pool table and even beer & prosecco taps!
This is a perfect opportunity for a someone looking to make a real impact in a brand new customer success org. Sound interesting? Apply TODAY!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.