Project Manager - GDPR
An exciting role for a Project Manager with experience of working on projects with a GDPR component to join this London based global leader who is at the start of a large, global transformation.
As a GDPR Project Manager you will provide project management support to the GDPR project. The GDPR Project is focussed on ensuring they are compliant with the legal framework and includes considering data sharing, data breach, other IT projects, application of GDPR to different country offices, and ensuring they continue to drive compliance moving forwards. The first step in this project is completing a feasibility study to determine requirements , scope, pan and required resources.
Key skills and experience needed:
• Working on or leading a Project with a GDPR component
• Strong track record of successfully managing complex projects or programmes and a demonstrable experience and in-depth knowledge of programme and project practices and standards including standardised Project Management Methodologies
• Comprehensive management and influencing skills with experience of working with senior level executives
• Excellent communication skills (written & oral English)
• Experience of delivering solutions internationally is highly desirable
In return you will be rewarded with a good salary and an exceptional benefits package including 30 days holiday (plus bank hols), generous pension, season ticket loan, cycle loan, child care vouchers and eye tests.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.