Management Consultant - Transformation
This is a rare and unique opportunity for someone with a Management Consulting Transformation & Change background to join this West End based Global NGO as a Technology Transformation Manager.
In this role you will report to the CIO and will be responsible for operationalizing significant technology change over the next two to three years that will facilitate and lead them on the delivery of the 3-year technology roadmap as well as a focus on making strategic and structural improvements a reality.
Key skills and experience needed:
• Management consulting transformation & change background.
• Experience of operationalising significant technology change and crafting strategic and structural improvements.
• Collaborative leader who elevates others and accelerates shared progress toward bold outcomes.
• Prior experience of successfully working across a matrixed environment to deliver improved technology integration across a number of disparate businesses, each with their own agenda.
• Prior experience operating as a ‘trusted advisor' to a senior leadership team with exceptional business partnering and stakeholder influencing skills.
• Excellent relationship building experience across a large, complex, matrix organisation and demonstrable experience of influencing across multiple geographies and cultures.
• Deep quantitative and qualitative analysis.
• Possessing a strong collegiate approach and capable of engaging and, where appropriate, pushing back in a way that is constructive and positive.
• A good communicator at senior levels in a multi-cultural environment; at ease interacting with stakeholders at board level.
• Advanced principles and practices of project management.
• Techniques to work effectively under pressure, meet deadlines, and adjust to changing priorities.
• A high energy, collaborative individual with practical and demonstrable experience in getting things done – particularly in a matrixed global organisation.
• Self-starter who works autonomously and takes initiative.
In return you will be rewarded with a good salary and an exceptional benefits package including 30 days holiday (plus bank hols), generous pension, season ticket loan, cycle loan, child care vouchers and eye tests.
If you meet the criteria and are interested please apply ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.