Agile- Bristol - £40K -£70K dependant on experience
A leading Bristol based company are looking to add to their existing teams, They are looking for talented Business Analyst who have a strong background in Agile and have worked on either digital or software driven projects.
This role would suit a Business Analyst looking to further their career, who have wide-ranging exposure to Agile methodologies. A sound practical understanding of SDLC and architectural frameworks would also be an advantage.
In order to be considered for the Senior Business Analyst role you will have:
- Business/Systems Analysis experience working in a large scale, enterprise environments
- Experience managing project backlogs, producing user journey maps and process models
- Experience of working on complex software or Digital focused projects using Agile methodologies
- Strong understanding over the full SDLC
- Experience working closely with architecture design, development and testing teams
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst who has a solid track record around Agile to join a company that can further enhance your career. You will work on highly innovative and demanding projects and while taking a key lead role, have the ability to grow and develop quickly.
There will be the need to travel with this role.
For more information and immediate interviews please send your CV.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.