Graduate Software Developer
Graduate Software Developer required on a permanent basis for a Wiltshire based client that are experiencing a continuous increase in business. This excellent opportunity for Graduate Software Developer offers the following remuneration/benefits:
• Basic salary of up to £25,000
• Circa 10% annual bonus
• 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
• Healthcare Scheme
• Paid volunteering days
• Pension Scheme
• EXCELLENT Training
The Graduate Software Developer role will consist of working in a team of 20 developers with the following responsibilities:
• Development of user facing websites and internal/external facing webservices.
• Working on new and improved web applications, using C#, MVC, Entity Framework, AngularJs
• Delivering fixes and improvements to older websites using ASP.Net, ExtJS, VB.Net, Stored Procedures.
• Delivering agreed functionality, usually within a sprint team of up to 4.
• Proving the quality of your code prior to liaising with the QA Department.
To apply for the Graduate Software Developer vacancy, you must have the following experience and personal qualities:
• A degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar.
• An understanding of Relational Database Systems, including the ability to write SQL statements.
• A proactive approach to problem solving/bug finding.
• A positive mindset and willingness to work in a complex environment.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.