Senior Business Analyst, Global Implementations
An exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst with experience of working on complex business system implementations ideally on an international scale.
The successful Business Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
• Complex Business Systems implementations.
• Working with Business Intelligence teams. Specifically, gathering reporting needs from SME's and communicating reporting requirements to BI developers.
• Ability to understand and manage stakeholder requirements/drivers and project expectations
• Proven business requirements gathering and process/workflow analysis skills
• Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies of business functions
• Demonstrable ability to write high quality requirements / user stories
• Proven experience in facilitating productive workshops, preferably in multi-cultural contexts
• Ability to support the creation of compelling business cases with accurate cost and effort estimations
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to resolve any issues relating to conflicting business requirements.
• Ability to work with a standardised Business Analysis methodology and associated processes and tools.
• ISEB Certification desirable.
In return, you will rewarded with up to £55k plus excellent benefits including 30 days holiday and a very generous pension.
Based in the west end their offices are in a great location with easy access to Leicester Square, Piccadilly and Charing Cross stations.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join a hugely positive organisation who have a huge global presence, where the work you contribute impacts people on a larger scale.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.