Program Director – Automotive, Electronics, Quality
Program Director required on a permanent basis for a Wiltshire based technical giant. This organisation are undergoing a large transformation and are hence seeking an experienced Program Director to drive these projects forward. As a Program Director, you can expect the following:
• Basic Salary of up to £130,00 (with potential stock options)
• 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Excellent Pension Scheme.
• Health Insurance.
• Free Parking.
• Free lunch and beverages.
• Service Award Programs
• Childcare vouchers.
• Death in service.
As a Program Director, your responsibilities will include:
• Managing new programs in relation to new product launches.
• Direct management of product, program and project managers within a matrix environment.
• Providing continuous assistance to Project Managers to maintain a focus on delivery.
• Providing ongoing training and development to Project Managers.
• Organising, planning and leading project teams on an international scale.
• Ensuring projects are delivered according to quality, cost and delivery.
• Managing product lines: cost roadmaps, product transitions, quality issues etc.
• Supporting Product Development from a software/hardware point of view.
• Managing key relationships with global stakeholders.
To be considered for the Program Director role, you must possess the following skills/experience:
• Direct line management of multiple project, programme and product managers within a heavily matrixed, cross functional structure.
• A wealth of experience and understanding around ASIC Development within the Automotive sector.
• Experience in leading international teams with a focus on meeting agreed KPI's.
• Technical experience around software/hardware in regards to ASIC platforms.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills; the ability to manage key relationships with global customers.
• Motivated and Driven to meet business goals.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.