IT Project Manager – 12 month FTC - Essex
IT Project Manager with strong skills working on Change projects needed by dynamic Public Sector organisation in Essex for an initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract!
This organisation are looking for a skilled IT Project Manager who can join the business and get involved in multiple projects surrounding one of their big development programmes. You will be supporting risk, project, issue and change control processes and support delivery through best practice.
With this role and a constantly changing environment, you will be required to adhere to strict deadlines so to be successful you will need to have impeccable time management and organisational skills.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- A relevant Project Management/Programme Management qualification (Prince2, MSP)
- Excellent knowledge of analysing/interpreting information to solve problems or develop solutions
- Proficiency in MS Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Strong experience working in a Project Management environment
- Able to plan, manage and review tasks for team members
On offer is a basic Salary up to £40,585 per annum + Local Government Pension Scheme + Flexi hours + Subsidised canteen and more!
If you're a successful IT Project Manager looking to make a change and join a rapidly growing Public Sector organisation, please do get in touch ASAP!
*At this time, this company CANNOT provide support to anyone who requires sponsorship*
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.