Change Manager (Global)
Are you an experienced Change Manager with experience of managing the end-to-end change and communication deliverables across Global Transformation Projects and Programmes relating to Business Process, Organisations and System changes?
This amazing global giant are going through an exciting period of growth and transformation and are looking to hire a Global Change Manager to work on a transformation project around designing and delivering, mobilising resources, building capacity, advocating for change, influencing policy and practice, building our evidence, and disseminating our learning what works.
The successful Change Manager will have the following experience and skills:
• Proven experience of using and leading change management activities including change impact assessment, stakeholder analysis, managing resistance, building change capacity, designing and defining roles and responsibilities.
• A proven ability to resolve issues swiftly and decisively whilst safeguarding standards and procedures.
• Proven experience of developing and implementing a communications plan, including developing communication materials appropriate to different stakeholders.
• Experience working in organisation design and implementation projects.
• Affinity, knowledge and experience of working within a standardised change methodology.
• True passion for results, responsibility and proactivity.
• Strong leadership abilities with the ability to motivate and mobilise individuals within or outside their reporting line.
• Able to demonstrate instances of initiative that have delivered organisational benefits.
• Cultural awareness and experience of delivering solutions internationally.
• Willingness and ability to travel internationally (up to 10%).
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Global Change Manager to join an immensely positive organisation, who are truly doing so much good.
Alongside a competitive salary, you will be rewarded an exceptional benefits package including 30 days holiday (plus bank hols), generous pension with employer contribution up to 13.5%, season ticket loan, cycle loan, child care vouchers and eye tests.
Based in the west end their offices are in a great location with easy access to Leicester Square, Piccadilly and Charing Cross stations.
If this is of interest please apply ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.