Senior Project Manager – IT Infrastructure, Swindon
Senior Project Manager - IT Infrastructure, required on a permanent basis for a very exciting organisation based in Swindon. This role offers a challenging and dynamic working environment with an excellent remuneration package to include:
• Up to £52,000 basic salary
• 25 Days Holiday (with the option to purchase more if required)
• Some flexible working
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Pension Scheme
• Company discounts
As a Senior Project Manager - IT Infrastructure, your key responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring the delivery of high priority projects/programmes, focusing on quality, cost and timescale.
• Act as a senior figure to junior Project Managers within the team, providing coaching and guidance where needed.
• Liaise and engage with both technology and business stakeholders to understand requirements in more depth, supporting the delivery of IT strategy.
• Ensure Project Governance is applied and in line with the standards of the organisation.
• Forecasting and monitoring commitments and expenditure for each project, advising the IT investment board where needed.
To be considered for the role of Senior Project Manager - IT Infrastructure, you must have the following skills/experience:
• Extensive experience in delivering complex IT Programmes and Projects, ideally more infrastructure based.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to build internal and external relationships.
• Solid experience and understanding around Benefits Realisation principles.
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities for both personal workloads and across both programme and project teams.
We are looking to arrange interviews immediately for the Senior Project Manager - IT Infrastructure vacancy.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.