Software Development Manager
Software Development Manager required for a very exciting organisation in Swindon. This is working within a very challenging and dynamic environment where no two days are the same! This excellent opportunity offers the following:
• Basic salary of up to £55,000.
• 25 Days Holiday (with the option to purchase more if required)
• Some flexible working
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Pension Scheme
• Company discounts
Working closely with senior members within Solution Architecture, as a Software Development Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
• Leading a team of 6 to achieve well engineered and tested software solutions, personally managing a 50/50 split between hands on duties and management duties.
• Providing continuous mentoring and coaching to the development team, striving to maintain company standards.
• Work closely with Project Managers, Business Analysts and Technology Business Partners to qualify development demand.
• Maintain updated awareness of system security processes and ensure compliance to ISO27001.
• Undertake the role of Scrum Master where necessary.
To be considered for the Software Development Manager position, you must possess the following skills/experience:
• Excellent leadership skills, the ability to drive positivity and productivity throughout the team.
• Strong understanding of web services and API's, e.g. SOAP, REST
• Proven ability to deliver technical solutions within a transformation and BAU.
• Strong knowledge around mobile app development.
• Strong supplier management experience.
• It would also be nice to have awareness of Data Integration tools such as SSIS, BizTalk, Logic Apps and Flow.
We are looking to arrange interviews immediately for the Software Development Manager vacancy.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.