Electronics Graduate required for a global Engineering specialist based in the Wiltshire area. This opportunity will offer extensive career progression and development for a graduate with a passion for Engineering coupled with an excellent remuneration package:
- Basic salary of £25,000-27,500 depending on experience
- Excellent pension scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Death in service
- Group Income Protection
- Free Lunch and drinks every day!
- Free car parking
As an Electronics Graduate within the QA department, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance and Operation of lab equipment to support QA.
- Ensuring relevant documentation and reporting is complete in regards to QA is complete in line with company standards.
- Complete performance testing on both new and developmental products.
- Carry out QA control testing coupled with visual inspection.
- Provide QA KPIs in line with the Quality Management System and processes.
To apply for the role of Electronics Graduate, you must possess the following skills/experience:
- Degree educated in Physics
- A keen interest for Engineering, ideally Electronics/Product Development.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- QA Experience would be advantageous.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.