C++ Application Developer
This software solutions provider based near Reading are looking to hire an Application Developer with experience of C++ to join their small talented team.
Essential skills and experience:
• Developing in C++ (C++11 or C++14 desirable)
• Full SDLC
• Good academic qualifications with a numerate degree
• Developing on Linux systems
• Linux booting and configuration
• Embedded systems or communication protocols
• Control theory and its application embedded systems
• Agile software development
• Zigbee or Z-Wave
• Software stack from low level hardware interaction up to applications
In return you will be rewarded with up to £60k, generous pension, life cover and a great working environment and the opportunity to work with and learn from some very bright people!
This is an exceptional opportunity for a company that is truly making a positive difference.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.