Solutions Architect (Data / Azure / C#)
This leading Asset Management company is going through a strategic digital transformation across multiple offices across Europe and is now looking for a Solutions Architect with a breadth of skills including Data Migration, Data Architecture, Integration and Software Development and the Microsoft stack (Azure, SQL Server, Office 365 PowerApps, SharePoint, Flow, PowerBI etc).
In this role you will work as a proactive business partner and technology visionary and be responsible for designing solutions to support the Group's strategic and operational goals. You will collaborate with stakeholders to architect, plan and deliver industry-leading solutions that can adapt to changes in demand and usage over time. You will be expected to keep up to date with the latest IT Architecture concepts and be responsible for developing and delivering a long-term plan that focuses on integrating technology into company operations to increase effectiveness and efficiency. Your remit is inclusive of creating solutions, adapting existing business solutions, and integrating third-party solutions.
The successful Solutions Architect will have the following skills and experience:
• Proven track record of establishing or transforming the solutions architecture of an organisation
• Proven ability to design end-to-end IT solutions with the ability to build strong and credible relationships with diverse stakeholders
• Application development and data modelling (in SQL Server or equivalent databases)
• Integrating systems, including a detailed understanding of web services (e.g. REST, SOAP)
• Office 365 development, specifically PowerApps, SharePoint, Flow, and PowerBI
• Understanding of application lifecycle management
• Configuration/change management and the tools to support collaborative and efficient code development
• Demonstrable understanding of software design patterns
• Possess a strong work ethic and take initiative and ownership to deliver business value
• Proven team leadership abilities with the ability to motivate and mobilise individuals outside their reporting line
• Strong communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate and influence both at a technical and non-technical level
• Ability to write high-quality requirements (user stories)
• Cultural awareness and experience of delivering solutions internationally
• Working within an agile project delivery environment
• Working with remote/external team members
• Knowledge of Azure and other cloud platforms
• Facilitating design workshops, including UX/UI design
• Willing to develop self and others through continuous learning and sharing knowledge with peers
• Drive to create a high-performing culture and continuous improvement
• Computing degree - BSc, BA or equivalent experience
• Microsoft Azure Certified, IT Industry accreditation in The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) or Certified in Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
• Machine learning platforms
• Skilled in ETL tools
• Implementing CRM solutions
In return you will be rewarded with a generous package including up to £90k, bonus, share schemes, flexible working hours, free lunches, 28 days holiday (3 taken during Christmas & New Year) and pension.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV immediately!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.