The People Network are currently seeking a Software Developer in Test to work with a well known Motorsport company, To undertake software development and DevOps activities to support automated testing of products across the software development team.
You should have a keen understanding of software architecture, automated unit-test and mocking frameworks and methodologies.
You must possess the ability to write unit, integration and automated user-interface tests and to integrate these into the build and release pipeline.
• Maintain and support existing unit tests.
• Write new unit & integration tests, including automated user-interface tests, to support a range of applications.
• Support DevOps activities in migrating to TFS Git and updating the build and release chain accordingly.
• Support other members of the team in understanding coding methodology and development principles which support high testability.
• Conduct appropriate and adequate testing of code to ensure the desired functionality is met. Support and assist the integration test team in their testing when required.
• Ensure appropriate documentation (user, technical, installation) is in place to support all released code.
• Develop clear, concise and appropriate technical documentation for assigned tasks.
• Contribute to continuous improvement of processes and procedures governing the group's work. These processes and procedures must be followed.
• Follow the company's Health & Safety regulations.
• Improve the security stance of the Company and its IT systems, including the implementation and enforcement of controls as required.
If this contract is of inters, please apply immediately for consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.