Software Test Coordinator
Software Test Coordinator required for a well-established organisation based in Wiltshire. As a Software Test Coordinator, you will be fundamental to the software delivery function, ensuring smooth running of software test processes so that any released software is of the highest quality. You can expect the following benefits for working with this organisation:
• Basic salary of up to £48,000
• Excellent Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday (with an option to purchase further holiday allowance).
• Flexible Working
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Company discounts
As a Software Test Coordinator, your day-to-day role will consist of the following:
• Effectively lead Automation Test methodology, driving continuous improvement from a software point of view.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to engage with stakeholders at all levels within the business.
• Create Software strategies surrounding QA, UAT and Automation, ensuring that all strategies are aligned with the vision of the organisation.
• Work closely and in collaboration with the Software Development Team.
To be considered for the role of Software Test Coordinator, you must possess the following skills/experience:
• Extensive hands on experience in test management within a complex environment.
• Strong familiarity with a range of test disciplines, including UAT, Regression Test, Integration Test, Web Test and System Test.
• The ability to define and execute test scripts, working closely with migrated data and interface API's.
• Experience in both functional and non functional testing.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.