DevOps Engineer (AWS, Azure or GCP), £75k + bonus, London
Award winning bespoke technology consulting firm based in London are seeking a DevOps Engineer with a passion for infrastructure as a code to join their team working on a major cutting edge projects.
The successful DevOps Engineer's will have the a good mix (but not all) of the following experience and skills:
• Experience in a client facing role and comfortable leading when needed
• Experience in delivering the infrastructure
• Infrastructure - Virtualized, Containerised
• Cloud Providers – e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP
• Configuration management (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform)
• Container Tech (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, ECS)
• Agile and Lean methodologies.
• Building deployment pipelines using CI/CD tools. (e.g. Jenkins, Git Lab)
• Networking principles and practices (e.g. Security, Subnets, VLANS, Firewalls, TCP/IP)
• Monitoring, metrics, and logging (e.g. ELK, Prometheus)
• OS Tuning and Management - Linux/Unix/BSD and Windows
• Web Technologies - (e.g. Nginx, IIS)
• Databases - (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB, Mongo, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Redis)
• Scripting skills (e.g. Bash, Python, Powershell)
• Experience in designing the infrastructure
• Private Cloud (e.g. Cloudstack, OpenStack, CloudFoundry)
• Hybrid Cloud
• Experience of mentoring, coaching and supporting less experienced colleagues and clients.
• Depending on seniority team leadership may form part of your role
• Vulnerability/threat assessment and mitigation
In return you will be rewarded with a generous package, up to £75k basic, bonus (10% last year), generous pension and holidays, BUPA Healthcare and Dental plus multiple other benefits including fully paid weekends away, family days etc.
You will have the chance to work on innovative and challenging projects while also being able to develop your skills and progress your career quickly.
If this is of interest please send your CV ASAP.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.