Product Manager, Wokingham
This innovative, successful Wokingham based Software Company is looking for a Product Manager with experience of bringing new B2B software products to market.
This is a client facing role where you will take ownership of assigned product development and project management projects/incentives while performing market research and analysis in target industry sectors.
You will also be required to;
- Develop and gain agreements for product strategies and product positioning.
- Prioritise requirements for inclusion in each product release.
- Enable the sales and marketing teams are effective by being a market and product authority expert.
- Be a subject matter expert on the functionality, features and design of the software within my clients’ portfolio.
The successful Product Manager will have/be:
- Experience of being responsible for bringing new B2B software products to market.
- Experience of being a subject matter expert for an enterprise software application.
- Knowledge of generating sales tools and product collateral.
Also of interest:
- Experience of working closely with software developers to explain requirements and to reach effective design decisions.
- General knowledge of System Architecture.
- Excellent communication skills.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £55k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Product Manager send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.