Cloud Product Manager – 6 Month Contract
Cloud Product Manager required by successful Cloud focussed technology company who have big plans for growth!
This expanding business are growing rapidly through the delivery of cloud based solutions to their customers in a range of different sectors. An AWS Premier partner, this business are committed to delivering a strategic offering to the market that will specialise in service optimisation with a specific focus on financial governance at the heart of the cloud. In order to do that they require a Cloud Product Manager and that’s where this exciting role comes in!
Reporting to the Head of Service Management, this is a senior customer facing role with responsibility for providing business impacting recommendations and consultancy. You will:
- Take the Lead in engagements, providing thought leadership for Service Optimisation for new and existing customers.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, support, operations, PR, marketing, and peers within the product team to drive growth and customer success
- Deliver market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback to drive product pricing and roadmaps
- Closely watch the customer’s journey through our cloud services, and identify areas for improvement and upsell
- Provide market expertise and insights on customer, industry and competitive behaviour to inform market segments, messaging, and product pricing strategy
- Define and manage comprehensive go-to-market strategy, positioning, communication of value proposition, and launch strategy
To be considered you must be a results-driven product leader with strong technical aptitude. You must be strategically methodical and analytical whilst also delivering creativity and flair into the Product manager role. You will understand the Cloud landscape and more importantly the voice of the customer to drive effective decision making into the product roadmap with view to maximising impact within our customers experiences. You will provide thought leadership to lead and contribute towards competitive analysis, customer insights, positioning, Go-To-Market, Sales enablement and key communications associated with the Service Optimisation product.
Based in either London or Ipswich this is an initial 6 month contract with a strong chance of extension. £neg rate. Immediate start available.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.