Data Architect ** URGENT **
Exciting Central London based global giant that is going through a large scale global transformation is looking for a talented contract Data Architect to help them on their data journey.
As a Data Architect you will be responsible and accountable for data modelling, data governance, data protection, data migration and data analytics.
Skills and experience needed:
• Working with the business to develop and agree data models within complex new IT systems in order to meet business needs
• Proven ability to understand and manage stakeholder requirements/drivers and project expectations
• An understanding of confidentiality issues, data governance and data protection requirements
• Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
• Outstanding communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate and present both at a technical and non-technical level
• A proven ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
• Excellent understanding of business complexity and system interdependencies
• Agile project delivery environment, in particular Scrum
• Cultural awareness and experience of delivering solutions internationally
If your skills match and you are available at reasonably short notice please apply ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.