This innovative, successful Reading based Software company is looking for an Accounts Director to be responsible for the development of Key Accounts.
Your purpose will be to develop and expand the Key Accounts through long-term relationship building, technical upselling and site auditing. The role consists of 50% Key Account Development, 25% Key Account Leadership and 25% Key Account Practises and Procedures Development.
The successful Accounts Director will have/be:
- Proven history of Key Account achievements.
- Confidence in developing and working with the networking of contacts.
- Strong track record of consistently setting and achieving aggressive goals.
Also of interest:
- Solution/Enterprise Sales of Key Account Management experience.
- Labelling industry knowledge.
- Happy to travel overseas both within the USA and Europe.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £55k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Accounts Director send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.