Operational Security Analyst, Southampton
We are currently looking for an Operational Security Analyst to maintain the security patching process, ensuring systems receive the appropriate updates on time with minimal system impact.
Other responsibilities include;
• Manage and respond to events from SIEM appliance, IPS etc.
• Maintain and review Hardening Standards (CIS).
• Ensure incidents are responded in SLA and coordinated with appropriate parties.
The successful Operational Security Analyst will have/be:
• Previous experience working within a security role.
• Experience of managing firewalls, SIEM, IPS, ADS, AV and patch deployment.
• Working within a security governance framework (PCI-DSS, ISO 27001).
Also of Interest:
• Payment environment experience.
• InfoSec Certification (CCNA Security/Security Plus).
• Network security knowledge.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £48k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a Operational Security Analyst then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.