1st Line Support Engineer, up to £23k, Warrington
This large, innovative and expanding software house is looking for a 1st Line Support Engineer to be the 1st point of technical resource for clients with a prime responsibility of ensuring solutions to escalated client issues are achieved within SLAs.
Reporting to the Helpdesk Team Leader, you will be joining a committed team of Support Engineers and be the 1st point of contact for clients. You will also ensure the delivery of any activity to the highest professional standard while escalating issues when required to 2nd/3rd line.
Other responsibilities include:
- Ensure resolutions are achieved within SLAs.
- Maintain and build on current client relationships.
- Agree with clients priority ranking of recorded support incidents.
- Assist in maintaining client satisfaction within the helpdesk team.
- Ensure that the third party applications are installed and run effectively and efficiently across all customer platforms.
The successful 1st Line Support Engineer will have/be:
- Experience supporting a multi-site network environment.
- Supported a hosted environment with experience of datacentres.
- Ideally have previous experience of working for an IT service provider in a professional services environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
Also of interest:
- Degree educated in Computer Science or similar related field.
- Ideally relevant vendor certifications such as CCENT, CCNA, MCSA, MCITP.
- Effectively manage time across multiple objectives.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £23k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a 1st Line Support Engineer then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.