Service Delivery Coordinator, up to £30k, Warrington.
This large, innovative and expanding software house is looking for a Service Delivery Coordinator to act as the key point of contact between IT, the business and any relevant third parties to ensure the ongoing delivery of IT services and developments.
Responsibilities of a Service Delivery Coordinator include:
• Maintain and ensure the continuous improvement of the software development lifecycle, aligned with agile methodologies.
• Assist with the specification of new changes, integrations and systems.
• Liaise with business owners to gather complete requirements, understanding the business and system logics.
The successful Service Delivery Coordinator will have/be:
• Able to produce very high standards of documentation.
• Microsoft Office (Including Project and Visio).
• Microsoft Dynamics NAV/CRM.
• Excellent communication skills.
Also of interest:
• Degree educated.
• Highly organised and able to deal with high workloads.
• Be able to work proactively and suggest new ideas.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £30k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a Service Delivery Coordinator then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.