Senior iOS Developer
This innovative and award winning digital experience company is looking for an iOS Developer with strong understanding of Objective-C and Swift.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and self-starting Senior iOS developer to be hands on focused while having the chance to build their own team. The successful Senior iOS Developer will be responsible for delivering scalable, maintainable and secure code, will contribute towards idea development for our clients and be pivotal within technical scoping exercises.
The successful Senior iOS Developer will have/be:
- Strong understanding of Objective-C and excellent experience developing iOS applications.
- Web Services and APIs communicating over JSON or XML.
- Have been exposed to Swift and take an interest in further developing your skills in this language.
- Experience in using a project management and bug tracking system like Jira or QC
Also of interest:
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Any team lead experience
- Excellent communications skills
In return you will be rewarded with up to 85k (dependant on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Senior iOS Developer send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.