Senior UX Designer, up to £60k, London.
This innovative, successful market leading FinTech company is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their growing design team to ensure quality and provide consistent, satisfying and compelling experiences for users.
Reporting to the UX Design Manager, responsibilities include;
- Plan, estimate and structure design projects.
- Gather requirements from internal/client stakeholders and SMEs.
- Lead collaborative sketching workshops where you, your colleagues and SMEs will define the contours of your design solution.
- Perform formative user research early in the process and QA testing throughout the project.
- Mentor junior designers.
The successful Senior UX Designer will have/be;
- Extensive portfolio demonstrative of UX and UI skillset.
- Wireframing and Prototyping (Axure preferable).
- Excellent knowledge of Graphic Design and Graphic packages (Adobe Creative Suite).
- External/Client stakeholder experience.
Also of interest;
- Experience of the Financial Technology market.
- Strong Project Management skills (Agile/Waterfall).
- Flexible attitude around working hours and travel.
- Ability to communicate at all levels and willing to ask questions.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £60k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits including a very competitive bonus.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Senior UX Designer send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.