Salesforce Developer – 55k | Reading
This innovative and successful software house is currently undergoing a major Salesforce implementation programme based out of their Reading office. As a result the company are looking to secure an experienced Salesforce Developer (or experienced Salesforce Administrators with development knowledge) to join the core delivery team. They are currently embarking on substantial growth and change and are looking to utilise Salesforce and a key strategic platform for them moving forward.
As a Salesforce Developer you will work closely with project leads and analysts to understand key project requirements and develop turn into designs for the Salesforce platform. You will work with various parts of the Salesforce lightening platform (service cloud, sales cloud, marketing cloud, etc) and be part of a small team designing and developing cutting edge solutions.
To be considered for the role of Salesforce Developer you will have:
- 2+ years experience working with the Salesforce.com platform as either a developer or advanced administrator.
- Hands on Salesforce experience working across multiple modules.
- Strong experience of configuration, integration and customisation.
- Agile experience.
- Strong Cloud technology exposure.
- Highly driven and passionate personality.
- FS experience would be beneficial but not essential.
If you are interested in becoming a Salesforce Developer then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.