Linux Systems Administrator, Central London
This innovative, successful London based Payments Company is looking for a Linux Systems Administrator with knowledge of Puppet/Terraform to join their small, close-knit team.
• Maintaining the high availability of the platforms.
• Create and troubleshoot VPNs to the mobile operators.
• Configure Postgres instances.
• Maintain systems security.
The successful Linux Systems Administrator will have/be:
• Excellent knowledge of Linux and monitoring tools.
• AWS experience.
Also of Interest:
In return you will be rewarded with up to £55k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a Linux Systems Administrator then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.