*** Contract *** SEPA T24 Technical Consultant
Exciting new opportunity to join a real market leader in the fintech world has become live for an experienced SEPA T24 Technical Consultant to join the company on an initial 6 month contract with strong possibility of extension.
Your role will lead the project team with responsibility for establishing and communicating the overall architectural and non-functional solution design. Working closely with the Lead Business Architect you will start from the pre-contract scoping phase, continuing through the implementation at one single large scale project, or responsible for a number of smaller projects.
You will have a detailed level of knowledge on one particular product area.
- Acting as an architectural leader and trusted advisor to clients.
- Designing technical solutions compatible with business solutions, agreed requirements, contractual obligations and project plans.
- Identifying, evaluating and offering mitigation strategies for technical risks.
- Providing an effective link between the project team and development teams.
- Coaching and mentoring Technical Consultants.
- Supporting Non-functional (NFT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
The successful Lead T24 Technical Architect will have/be;
- SEPA Experience.
- T24 implementation experience in a banking environment.
- Application Servers (jBOSS, Web Sphere, Web Logic).
- This role requires substantial travel, normally on client site Monday – Friday and back for weekends although may require longer periods away at times.
This is an urgent requirement, if you are interest then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.