Principle Business Consultant (Banking)
An exciting new opportunity to join a real market leader in the fintech world has become live for a Principle Business Consultant to join their team.
Your role will to be responsible for coordinating and ensuring successful implementation of your functional area of expertise. You will play the role of interface between the project team and the Client to ensure all actions are taken to fully satisfy the Client’s functional requirements.
- Prioritise expertise to clients in the definition of additional standard enhancements and advice on best practises.
- Analyse and validate all Client business requirements and relate them to my clients’ product capability.
- Validate all functional decisions for the projects to ensure optimum utilisation of my clients’ products.
- Run workshops and benchmarks to meet specific project requirements.
- Make recommendations on best banking practises to the Project Manager.
The successful Principle Business Consultant will have/be;
- Specialising in at least two of the following business areas; Core Banking and Retail, Corporate Banking and Trade Finance, Payments, Treasury, Private Wealth Management, Financial Accounting and Reporting.
- Excellent experience in Finance or in Banking Software Consultancy.
- Excellent knowledge in PowerPoint, Excel as well as other MS Office environment applications.
If this is something that you would be interested in then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.