Head of Risk, Operations and Sportsbook
This ambitious online betting start-up is looking for a Head of Risk, Operations and Sportsbook to join their small but expanding team.
Working very closely with the COO and the Head of Product, your main responsibility is help drive my clients core business. This role, for the right candidate, will likely quickly develop into 'Director of Sportsbook'.
This role is responsible for all sportsbook operations, the successful candidate will need to hire and lead a team of risk managers, some traders, and analysts (we will initially be taking 3rd party odds rather than using our own models).
The successful Head of Risk, Operations and Sportsbook will have/be:
- Expert knowledge of how a modern sportsbook functions along with a deep understanding of the mathematics of bookmaking.
- Familiar with multi-platform, multi-jurisdictional, mobile-first products.
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and to quality.
Also of interest:
- A computer games enthusiast.
- Willingness to travel.
- A mathematical/analytical background.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £70k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits which includes a re-location package and equity shares!
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Head of Risk, Operations and Sportsbook send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.