Senior RoR Developer (Ruby on Rails) X2
This innovative, successful London based IT Company is looking for two Senior RoR Developers (Ruby on Rails) to join their small, close-knit team while having the opportunity to learn Erlang.
Reporting to the CTO, you will join a small team of experts and will play an integral role in the Software Solutions team. Within this role you will be expected to play an important role in the design, implementation and release of my clients' products and in the creation of client-specific bespoke solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to join as a senior member of the team with options to progress into a managerial position in the future.
- 1+ years commercial experience in Ruby on Rails
- Excellent working knowledge of the RUBY command set and RSPEC
- Good knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Good working knowledge of the MVC and functional patterns
- Passionate appreciation for the AGILE development approach
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Good knowledge of command line Unix/Linux
- Ability to carefully break down the problem in small pieces
- Ability to effectively communicate problems and solutions to the different team members
- Technically astute and the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies.
Also of interest:
- AWS, Jenkins and Git.
- Degree educated in Computer Science or similar related field.
- Excellent communication skills.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £60k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Senior RoR Developer (Ruby on rails) send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.