Junior CRM Manager, (Online Gaming/Gambling)
This innovative, successful London based Online Sports Betting Company is looking for a Junior CRM Manager to assist the CRM Manager with all aspects of customer and affiliate facing email production processes.
Reporting to the CRM Manager, the main target is to ensure that the information stored on the CRM is relevant, clean, reliable and accurate. Other responsibilities include;
- Building and maintaining the current CRM calendar.
- Assisting the CRM Manager in developing the CRM process/strategy.
- Building and maintaining programs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to push to the next level while having options to progress in the future to a CRM Manager!
The successful Junior CRM Manager will have/be:
- CRM experience.
- Experienced ESP user (ideally Silverpop/IBM Engage Cloud).
- Prior experience using Litmus and other testing software.
Also of interest:
- Basic graphical editing skills.
- Having a passion for sports/betting.
- Excellent communication skills
In return you will be rewarded with up to £30k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Junior CRM Manager send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.