This innovative, successful Reading based Software company is looking for a Sales Manager to plan and implement sales and marketing activities in order to meet company targets.
The sale involves dealing with people at all levels within potential target companies and requires a technical and commercial perspective. Other responsibilities include;
- Managing the internal Sales team.
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Plan, carry out and support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales.
The successful Sales Manager will have/be:
- Proven experience of Sales management and strategic growth.
- Experience of running an internal telesales team.
- Excellent communication skills.
Also of interest:
- Degree educated.
- Labelling industry knowledge.
- Proven track record.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £50k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Sales Manager send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.