IT Infrastructure Engineer – Windows & Mac (OSX)
This innovative and award winning market leader is looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer with a strong focus on Windows and Mac (OSX) to join their expanding team based in Central London.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and passionate IT Infrastructure Engineer with Cloud experience (ideally Azure) to be capable of providing excellent customer service to a wide variety of users. Other responsibilities include;
- Troubleshoot issues on multiple platforms (Windows, Mac OS and mobile devices).
- Providing primary support on multiple applications (Office 365, VPN clients and other applications.)
- Deploy computers via imaging systems.
The successful IT Infrastructure Engineer will have/be:
- Desktop Support experience (Windows and OSX).
- Azure, Active Directory and Office 365.
- Strong knowledge of PC and Mac hardware.
Also of interest:
- Any Cloud experience is highly desirable.
- Any .Net experience is a huge plus.
- Excellent communications skills.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £35k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good IT Infrastructure Engineer send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.