This innovative, successful Basingstoke based Software company is looking for a Sales Assistant to oversee all aspects of the sales process.
You will be supporting the sales team by ensuring the preparation, documentation and follow up of potential client interactions run smoothly. Other responsibilities include;
- Keep the CRM tool up to date with meeting notes completed and new leads tracked.
- Work closely with the marketing team to communicate effectively to potential and existing leads.
- Set up sales meetings and oversee required logistics.
The successful Sales Assistant will have/be:
- Excellent presentation, communication and personal skills.
- Flexible attitude, someone who is looking to get stuck into all areas of the business.
- Comfortable with digital channels.
Also of interest:
- Degree educated.
- Experience of managing the sales pipeline and maximising CRM tools.
- Prior sales experience.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £26k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Sales Assistant send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.