Copywriter & Content Editor (Gambling Sector)
This innovative, successful London based Online Gambling Company are looking for a Copywriter & Content Editor to support the Head of Content marketing in the execution of the content element of my clients' engagement strategy.
The main responsibilities of a Copywriter & Content Editor include:
• Creating, maintaining, and measuring (sportsbook, casino, email) content with an emphasis on Betting Resources education portal and my clients Social Media channels.
• Produce preview content for various sports on a week-by-week and marque event basis.
• Measure content success metrics via Google Analytics.
The successful Copywriter & Content Editor will have/be:
• Experience working as a Copywriter and/or Content Editor.
• Experience of sharing content through Social Media.
• An interest in Sports.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £25k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Copywriter & Content Editor send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.