Developer Evangelist, up to £55k, Basingstoke.
This award winning and up and coming start up is looking for a Developer Evangelist to engage with the developer community, ensuring the widespread of their products and tools.
Your role will be to equip and inspire developers in the data and analytics community to change the way the world collaborates around data. You will be creating technical documentation for the company blog along with other channels, Organising and helping out at local, national and international developer events and speaking and sharing your expertise at user groups and conferences.
We are not looking for a specific technical skillset, we are looking for someone with the ability to communicate with developers on many different platforms, initially a lot of your focus will be on events in London although you may occasionally be called upon to travel internationally to a variety of events.
The successful Developer Evangelist will have/be:
• Solid and diverse engineering skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work irregular hours and on some weekends to support hackathons, meet-ups, conferences and other developer events.
Also of Interest:
• Previous experience speaking at developer events.
• Experience developing on data sets.
• Entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to act effectively with only high-level direction.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £55k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Developer Evangelist then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.