UX/UI Designer, up to £47k, London.
This innovative, successful London based IT Company are looking for a UX/UI Designer to be responsible for creating delightful customer experiences across mobile web and mobile apps.
Reporting to the UX Lead, you will be working closely as part of my clients’ product and design team, testing and iterating the look and feel of their offerings. You will create design assets across all touch points and devices, execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering and be able to work with web-based technologies, including HTML and CSS.
The successful UX/UI Designer will have/be:
- Full stack design skills (interaction, usability, graphic design, HTML, CSS).
- Experience using Figma
- Degree educated in design or similar related field.
Also of interest:
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Sketch, InVision, or other visual design and wireframing tolls.
- Demonstrable UI design skills, backed by a strong portfolio.
- Experience working within an Agile environment.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £47k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good UX/UI Designer send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.