Client Relationship Manager
This innovative, successful Kent based Real Estate Company is looking for a Client Relationship Manager to join their highly reputable team and focus mainly on winning new accounts although also work on maintaining and further developing existing accounts.
We are looking for someone to join the business and contribute to achieving the company’s business plan through, the acquisition of new clients, as well as the retention and growth of existing accounts. This role is a work from home position although you will be travelling to client site fairly often and we have monthly sales meetings in our office once a month, the ideal candidate will be based in or around the Northampton area (due to client locations).
The successful Client Relationship Manager will have/be:
- Good contacts with Property Law Firms.
- Strong previous experience working in a Client Relationship Management position.
- Extensive experience of the Property and Conveyancing sectors.
Also of interest:
- Good IT skills and knowledge to enable understanding and working with a technology focused organisation.
- Previous experience developing existing accounts.
- Excellent communication skills.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £60k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Client Relationship Manager send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.