Senior Golang Developer
This award winning and up and coming start up is looking for a Senior Golang Developer to work within a small team and be responsible for designing, implementing, testing, deploying, and maintaining my clients backend infrastructure. This is a great opportunity to join a great environment where office culture is important, you will have strong experience of rapid delivery of functionality to meet the demands of the business.
The successful Senior Golang Developer will have/be:
• Excellent algorithmic and coding skills (primarily GO but also C++, C# or Python).
• Very strong data modelling skills including experience with NoSQL datastores (Cassandra, RethinkDB and Redis are preferable).
• Excellent communication skills.
Also of Interest:
• CI/CD experience.
• An interest in Data Science.
• Understand basic concepts of ops, including logging, monitoring, containerization, deployment and continuous integration.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £70k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Senior Golang Developer then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.