M&A Business Development Manager
This innovative, successful Basingstoke based Start-Up is looking for a Business Development Manager with strong experience of selling technology products or solutions to companies in the M&A market.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the development of business related to my clients’ product. Most of this activity will involve approaching potential clients although the successful candidate will work closely with the marketing team to create a healthy pipeline of inbound business. You will work closely with the product team to ensure that ‘our product’ can be further improved to meet the requirements of the M&A sector.
The successful Senior M&A Business Development Manager will have/be:
- Strong experience of selling technology products or solutions to companies in the M&A market.
- Ability to take P&L responsibility for M&A sales.
- Experience of working within a start-up environment.
Also of interest:
- Strong network of contacts within the M&A market.
- Deep understanding of the data industry.
- Able to travel regularly around the UK and occasionally overseas.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £70k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good M&A Business Development Manager send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.