UX Designer, up to £40k, London.
This innovative, successful London based IT Company are looking for a UX Designer with strong knowledge of UX and prototyping tools to join their small but expanding team.
Reporting to the UX Lead, you will hold responsibility for conceiving and optimising the navigation, organisation, interaction design and user journeys for all desktop and mobile properties.
Other responsibilities include:
- Working alongside the UX team, receive and analyse project briefs from the business stakeholders and deliver appropriate UX solutions to fulfil briefs.
- Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders.
- Present design concepts to peers, larger project teams and stakeholders.
The successful UX Designer will have/be:
- Knowledge of UX and prototyping tools such a; Sketch, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Visio.
- Well-versed in in user-centered design methods and techniques.
- Degree educated in Web Design, Graphic Design or Web Development.
Also of interest:
- Experience in the betting/gaming industry is a huge plus although not essential.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Experience working within an Agile environment.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £40k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good UX Designer send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.