This small, innovative and expanding software house is looking for a PHP Developer with strong experience using PHP, MVC, HTML and JS to join their expanding product development team.
You will be working on my clients' ever-changing roster of projects which includes bespoke web applications, complex e-commerce designs and developing CMS extensions. There are strong progression opportunities and this is a great opportunity to join a small but expanding business and take your career to the next level!
The successful PHP Developer will have/be:
• Strong experience using PHP, MVC, HTML and JS.
• Design experience: Photoshop, Sketch and InVision.
• Frontend Frameworks/Libraries: jQuery, Semantic UI.
Also of Interest:
• Degree educated in Computer Science or similar related field.
• Experience using Web Server Technologies.
• Excellent communication skills.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £35k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good PHP Developer then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.