DevOps Engineer, Up to £40k, Liverpool
This innovative and successful IT Company is looking for a DevOps Engineer with prior experience within DevOps and ideally from a .Net Development background.
- Working as part of the DevOps team to support the SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle)
- Install, Configure, Document and administer application, database and web servers.
- Work closely with Developers to automate deployment and integration needs.
The successful DevOps Engineer will have/be:
- Previous DevOps experience.
- Previous experience using the .Net technology stack.
- Agile experience using CI.
Also of interest:
- Experience of Puppet.
- Jira/Confluence knowledge.
- Cloud experience.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £40k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good DevOps Engineer send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.