This exciting up and coming start up is looking for a Research Scientist to join their award winning R&D team of Data Scientists and Neuroscientists.
As a Research Scientist, you’ll be responsible for initiating and executing research projects, developing new and innovative algorithms and technologies and pursue patents where appropriate. You will work with the core developer team to deploy the models you develop and will help in the decision making process.
The successful Research Scientist will have/be:
• Degree educated in Machine Learning, Computer Science or another technical related field.
• Strong programming experience.
• Familiarity with Deep Learning, Neural Networks and frameworks such as Tensorflow/Keras.
Also of Interest:
• A strong Research track record with a focus on Computer Science or large scale computing.
• Ability to work well within a team.
• Excellent communication skills.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £65k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Research Scientist then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.