DevOps Engineer, up to £45k, Farnborough
This innovative, successful Farnborough based IT Company is looking for a DevOps Engineer with experience of Cloud Infrastructure (Azure/AWS/GCP) along with managing and deploying SQL databases.
Working within the Engineering team, you will help drive continual improvement of the SaaS solution and create a more efficient working practise between Development and Operations, ensuring the performance and stability of the cloud solution. You will also improve our CI/CD pipeline in order to facilitate multiple deploys a day.
The successful DevOps Engineer will have/be:
- Cloud infrastructure (Azure/AWS/GCP).
- Experience with managing and deploying SQL databases.
- Experience with managing Office 365 deployments at scale.
Also of interest:
- Experience working with 24x7x365 systems.
- IaaC technologies such as Jenkins/Terraform/Ansible.
- Containerisation technologies such as Docker/Kubernetes.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £45k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good DevOps Engineer send your CV across ASAP!!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.