Data Engineer, Up to £45k, London.
This innovative, successful London based IT Company are looking for a Data Engineer with a strong background in SQL and PostgreSQL to act as the main Engineer in the Data area.
As the new data engineer you will work with the Software Architect on a day to day basis maintaining and improving our existing Big Data platform.
Other responsibilities include;
- Data modelling in our SQL databases to ensure data integrity and query efficiency.
- Administering our Data Warehouse (Redshift) and SQL databases (Aurora) to guarantee high availability.
- Keeping up to date with data engineering technologies.
The successful Data Engineer will have/be:
- A strong background in SQL/PostgreSQL.
- Experience with big data technologies.
- Experience in Python, Java or another programming language.
Also of interest:
- Amazon's Redshift, RDS (Aurora/MariaDB), Data Pipeline.
- EMR or Spark.
- Agile experience.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £45k (dependant on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Data Engineer send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.