This innovative, successful London based IT Company is looking for a DevOps Engineer with extensive Linux/UNIX experience along with solid experience administering AWS based infrastructure using containers (Docker or Kubernetes).
Reporting to the CTO, you will work alongside the development team evolving automated software delivery pipelines using CI and CD and provide operational support and analysis of systems across production and non-production environments. We are looking for someone that has a logical and analytical approach that allows them to breakdown issues, diagnose root cause and bring creative solutions that improve the speed the Developers can deliver quality software.
The successful DevOps Engineer will have/be:
- Strong AWS experience using containers (Docker or Kubernetes).
- Extensive knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system.
- Strong development experience in at least one of the following languages; Java, Python, Perl or Ruby.
Also of interest:
- Configuration tools such as Cloudformation, Chef or Puppet.
- Experience with the Atlassian stack (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo)
- Excellent communication skills.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £65k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good DevOps send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.