Junior DevOps Engineer, up to £40k, Farnborough
This innovative, successful Farnborough based IT Company is looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer with experience of Cloud Infrastructure (Azure/AWS/GCP) along with managing and deploying SQL databases.
Working within the Engineering team, you will help drive continual improvement of the SaaS solution and create a more efficient working practise between Development and Operations, ensuring the performance and stability of the cloud solution. You will also improve our CI/CD pipeline in order to facilitate multiple deploys a day.
The successful Junior DevOps Engineer will have/be:
- Cloud infrastructure (Azure/AWS/GCP).
- Experience with managing and deploying SQL databases.
- Experience with managing Office 365 deployments at scale.
Also of interest:
- Experience working with 24x7x365 systems.
- IaaC technologies such as Jenkins/Terraform/Ansible.
- Containerisation technologies such as Docker/Kubernetes.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £40k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Junior DevOps Engineer send your CV across ASAP!!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.